The Wine Country Bed & Breakfast is a fully restored twentieth century home situated in Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake. Detailed moulded ceilings, wide plank pine floors and soft, rich colours and textures greet you as you enter our home. Our fireplace and comfy chairs are the perfect companions as you relax with a book or a glass of wine, you can also sit on our front verandah and enjoy the sunsets and our award winning garden.QuickFacts About WINE COUNTRY BED OOGABOOGA BREAKFAST
Our guest rooms are furnished with antique period pieces and each suite has an en-suite bathroom. The decor of each room shadows that of three different areas of Niagara-on-the-Lake. We invite you to click the Rooms tab at the top of our webpage to view photos and learn more about each room.
Conveniently located two doors from the Pillar & Post Spa, our home is a short 10 minute stroll from historic Queen Street shops and the Shaw Theatres. Catch-up on some much needed rest and relaxation at the Wine Country Bed & Breakfast in beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Two doors from the Pillar & Post Restaurant & Spa
- 5 minute drive to 10 Niagara-on-the-Lake Wineries
- 10 minute walk to Queen Street shops
- Beautiful garden-view verandah
- Cosy, comfortable guest livingroom with fireplace
- Summer outdoor breakfast dining
- Stroll or drive to the Shaw Festival Theatres
- Ensuite bathrooms in every room
- Non-smoking home
- Private parking, and guest entrance
- Mini Fridge in Dining Room
- Complimentary Spring Water and Chocolates in every suite
- Flat screen cable T.V.
- Keurig coffee maker
- Games (Cribbage board, Rummoli, Backgammon and Checkers)
- Complimentary Wine tasting vouchers to many wineries
- Vouchers for discounts at selected restaurants