Williams Gate offers two private, quiet, bright and comfortable suite accommodations, with all the conveniences of a bed and breakfast, in Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Each suite contains a living room with fireplace, eat-in kitchenette and private bathroom. All three rooms have queen sized beds. We serve full home cooked and baked breakfast ensuite at guests' leisure. Each spacious suite is tastefully decorated and has a separate entrance, being suitable for couples and families traveling together. Guests can have their own private suite, completely undisturbed. Well behaved children over 3 years old are welcome. Our accommodation is air conditioned and offers complimentary off street parking and wireless Internet connection. Williams Gate B& B is conveniently located in Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, within a leisure walk to Downtown's shops, Shaw Festival Theatres, restaurants, golf courses and just a 20 min drive to Niagara Falls. Open all year round. Attractive low season rates of $150Cad/night for two people, from November 1st to April 30th, each year. Stay three nights and pay only for two is our low season promotion, for the same period of time(November 1st to April 30).
QuickFacts About WILLIAMS GATE B OOGABOOGA B PRIVATE SUITES
- Private,quiet , bright, ONE or TWO bedroms suites.
- Queen-sized comfortable beds.
- Warm, cozy and friendly atmosphere.
- Home cooked and baked goods served for breakfast.
- Full home cooked and baked breakfast served ensuite at guests' leisure.
- Suitable for couples, families and friends traveling together.
- Only a 10 minutes walk to Queen Street
- Private off-street parking lot.
- Wireless Internet connection.
- Separate entrance.
- Well behaved children over 3 years old are welcome.
- Air conditioning, private tub/shower bathrooms.