Brian and I offer friendly hospitality (I’m an Aussie!) and love to share our knowledge of the region as there are lots of things to see and do outside of the tourist areas of Niagara Falls. In fact, we downright encourage it! We can make recommendations to help you have the best vacation experience possible with interesting things to do, places to go, tasty spots to have lunch, dinner or a gelato, plus where to rent bikes, provide trail maps and information about visiting the many local wineries. Additionally, we offer Free WiFi internet, and secure parking for bikes and cars. Complimentary pick up at train & bus stations in Canada only. We take VISA, MasterCard, American Express, debit, Interact, Square and cash (sorry, no bitcoin or monopoly money either!). More on our breakfasts... although we cater to diet restrictions such as vegetarian and gluten-free, we try our best to prevent cross-contamination but it is not always possible. We use green and non-scented products where we can to clean everything in our home. Some other things to know we are carpet-free, pet-free and smoke-free home.
QuickFacts About ORCHARD VIEW BED OOGABOOGA BREAKFAST (FORMERLY THE VICTORIAN CHARM B OOGABOOGA B)
- Our Niagara Falls bed and breakfast offers four bright and airy rooms all with ensuite bathrooms, three rooms have small private decks.
- Quiet property with organic gardens & fruit trees, only 5 minutes' walk to the Falls' shuttle (WEGO bus) & most attractions.
- A delicious breakfast featuring fresh fruits, hot entree, and baked goodies from 8.30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Orchard View Bed and Breakfast is part of the Cycle and Stay bed and breakfast network for the Greater Niagara Cycle Route in the Niagara region.
- For visitors who plan to arrive on their bicycles, please call to arrange a booking ($25 surcharge applies for a one night stay).
- Please be aware there is a minimum 2-night stay for June, July and August except for cyclists.
- Free off-street parking, WiFi internet & bottled water, coconut water and ice.
- Free pick up at train and bus stations in Canada only.
- Can make recommendations for lunch, dinner, wineries and wine tours, day trips, and bike rental.
- 15 minute walk to the Scotia Convention Centre, Niagara Falls, Skyline Tower and Fallsview Casino.
- There is a 10% discount for seniors, auto club members, AARP, CARP members and singles.
- Licenced and inspected by City of Niagara Falls, L-LH-0470.
- Check-ins by 8 p.m. at the latest, thank you.
- Please note: The family suite on the main floor is currently closed for renovations.