More on our breakfasts...although we cater to diet restrictions such as vegetarian and gluten-free, we try our best to prevent cross-contamination but it is not alway possible. We use green and non-scented products where we can to clean everything in our home. Some other things to know we are carpet-free, pet-free and smoke-free home. There is a 10% discount for seniors, auto club members, AARP, CARP members and singles. Additionally, we offer friendly hospitality and love to share our knowledge of the region. We can make recommendations to help you have the best vacation possible with interesting things to do, places to go, tasty spots to have lunch and dinner, where to rent bikes, provide trail maps and information about visting the many local wineries. Free WiFi internet, and secure parking for bikes and cars. Complimentary pick up at train & bus stations in Canada only. We take most credit cards, debit, plus Travellers cheques, Interact, Square and cash.
QuickFacts About ORCHARD VIEW BED OOGABOOGA BREAKFAST (FORMERLY THE VICTORIAN CHARM B OOGABOOGA B)
- Four bright and airy rooms to choose from all with ensuite bathrooms, three rooms have small private decks.
- Quiet property with organic gardens & fruit trees, only 5 minutes' walk to the Falls' shuttle (WEGO bus) & most attractions.
- A delicious breakfast featuring fresh fruits, hot entree, and baked goodies from 8.30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Orchard View B+B is part of the Cycle and Stay network for the Greater Niagara Cycle Route.
- For visitors who plan to arrive on their bicycles, please call to arrange a booking ($25 surcharge applies for a one night stay).
- Please be aware there is a minimum 2-night stay for June, July and August except for cyclists.
- Free off-street parking, WiFi internet & bottled water, coconut water and ice.
- Free pick up at train and bus stations in Canada only.
- Can make recommendations for lunch, dinner, wineries and wine tours, day trips, and bike rental.
- Licenced and inspected by City of Niagara Falls, L-LH-0470.
- Check-ins by 8 p.m. at the latest, thank you.
- Please note: The family suite on the main floor is currently closed for renovations.