A HISTORIC BRIGHT AND ELEGANT EDWARDIAN HOME (circa 1890) OWNED BY A FRENCH CHEF IN THE BEST CENTRAL LOCATION. Built around 1890 Cecile's house features a large front terrace, a spacious sitting room with fireplace and comfortable guest rooms. Situated on a quiet street in the HERITAGE DISTICT in the heart of Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Cecile's house has the best central location. QuickFacts About CECILE'S HOUSE CIRCA 1890
Just a block away from the golf course, Lake Ontario and the famous Oban Inn, and from the main street with its shops, restaurants and theatres.
Three spacious air-conditioned rooms are available all with Queen-size beds. They are all furnished with antiques. All have cable TV & wireless internet for your laptop.
A delicious gourmet buffet breakfast will be served at individual tables.
- Historic bright and elegant Edwardian home (circa 1890)
- Best central location, Owned by a French Chef
- One block from the main street (Queen street) & theater
- One block from Fine dining restaurants
- one block from O'Spa at the Oban Inn
- one block from the golf course & lake Ontario
- Just park in our parking lot and walk around
- Free wireless internet for your laptop
- Free Imac available in Guest living room
- Like a boutique Hotel with French flavor
- RESERVATION ONLINE CAN ONLY BE MADE 11 MONTHS PRIOR THE DATE More info call 905-468-0040