Bernard Gray Hall Bed and Breakfast has been a successful bed and breakfast for since 1989, hosting both repeat and new guests. This c1900 doctor's house has all the charm and character of old town Niagara-on-the-Lake. One block from the main street and an easy stroll to all Shaw Festival theatres, shops, and restaurants. Our guest parlour has a reading library, TV, and fireplace. Our large suites King-size beds or XL twins and sitting areas ideal for multiple night stays. All our rooms have private ensuite washrooms. Each morning we serve a full hot traditional breakfast in our dining room. Breakfasts are varied each morning and can accommodate special diets. Dowtown location.
QuickFacts About BERNARD GRAY HALL BED AND BREAKFAST
- One block to the main street and the Prince of Wales Hotel
- One Block from Lake Ontario
- Large rooms/ king beds
- Full hot varied breakfasts
- Great location , parking and walk to theatres, shops, etc.
- Operating since 1989
- Wireless internet access, Computer available free use